Stress Management and Relief Workshop
A Unique workshop for Companies to reduce and prevent stress among their employees
Reduce the amount of employees on stress leave with the help of the first workshop combining stress management, yoga and meditation. Justine, stress coach and Julia, yoga, breathing and meditation teacher, are joining forces to offer your team an exclusive workshop including knowledge about stress and how to relieve and prevent it as well as hands-on yoga and meditation exercises.
In Denmark, 430,000 Danes experience serious stress-related symptoms every day and 35,000 are on stress leave daily (Stressforening). Learning to recognize and prevent stress at an early stage will boost well-being at work and reduce the company’s costs related to stress leave and treatments. The earlier you treat stress, the faster and easier it will be to recover.
Justine is an experienced life and stress coach and founder of Grow Life Coaching, and Julia, is an advanced yoga teacher and founder of Warrior Princess Yoga. Together, they will ensure that your teams get the knowledge and tools to manage and reduce stress in their daily life.
Justine will open-up this 3.5 hours workshop with facts and knowledge about stress as well as short-term and long-term tools to reduce stress. After a short-break, Julia will show your teams on the mats, a combination of carefully selected yoga poses and breath and meditation exercises that will help your teams reduce stress.
The first known definition of yoga is: “the cessation of the fluctuation of the mind”. In other words: Yoga calms the monkey mind, the worrying, the anxiety, the mental stressors. In this workshop, the participants will learn a perfect daily combination of breath work, meditation and yoga poses to reduce and prevent stress. Julia will present plenty of options, so everyone can practice no matter previous yoga experience.
The theoretical part – presented by Justine (1.75hrs)
- Stress, stress symptoms and long-term consequences of stress
- Tools to reduce stress
- Understand your sources of stress
- Become proactive and get rid of chronic stress
The practical part – guided by Julia (1.5hrs)
- 30 minutes presentation on why yoga, breathwork and meditation provides effective tools for managing and handling stress.
- 1 hour practice which includes guided breathwork and meditation as well as yoga poses to calm body and mind.
Practical information about the stress management workshop
15,000kr excl. VAT for max. 15 participants. 25,000kr excl. VAT tax for max 30 participants. Larger groups on request.
We recommend small groups to be able to provide careful individual attention during the yoga part. This will enable the participants to feel secure and well trained to perform the poses at home alone.
- A notebook,
- Comfortable clothes, and
- Yoga mat, beach towel or blanket. Limited number of mats can be rented at a cost of 70kr each.
Handed-out during the workshop
- A booklet that includes knowledge about stress and the main points and techniques to reduce stress.
- A booklet that describes how to do the 9 yoga poses, breath work and meditation presented during the workshop.
- A healthy plant-based granola bar by HazelMoonCPH.