Your new Qualified Yoga teacher
Authentic and holistic yoga with down to earth teaching, an open heart and good vibes – this is Warrior Princess Yoga. Julia founded Warrior Princess Yoga in 2017. She is working with dedication and love on helping you to find peace of mind and feel great in your bodies (physical, emotional, mental and spiritual).
“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.” – Buddha
Reasons to practice yoga with Julia
E-RYT500, YACEP and Lead Teacher Trainer
In 2015, Julia started practicing yoga from a sole physical point of view. But soon she discovered that it does so much more to her than just improving her cycling performance. Hence, she wanted to go deeper, to unlock the mental and spiritual benefits and daily life guidance of yoga. Two years later she changed her work life from being a career oriented and successful IT-sales person and business consultant to teaching yoga full-time. Since her first yoga teacher training in Thailand in 2017, she graduated from five yoga teacher training programs and multiple continued education courses with 1,582hr combined certification in yoga and yoga therapy as well as one 200hr breathwork facilitator certificate, all from well-known and established yoga schools around the world. She further studied in depth pranayama (breathing) with Mark Stephens and Functional Yin Yoga with Paul Grilley.
Julia is registered as an E-RYT 500 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher 500) by Yoga Alliance with more than 3,000hr of teaching experience. Further, Julia is an official Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP).
Julia creates a safe and welcoming space in her classes where you can explore what yoga is for you, physically as well as spiritually, and offers guidance on this journey of personal development. Julia helps you to find out what works for you and she believes she has done her work well, when you know what to do when life gets challenging and she is not around.
To read more about her journey into the world of yoga click here.
Advanced Yoga Teacher (E-RYT 500, YACEP, 1,586hr certified)
Julia holds certificates from multiple yoga teacher trainings with in total of 1,782hr of training including the styles Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Yoga Therapy and Kaula Tantra Yoga and various continued education programs incl. in depth pranayama studies with Mark Stephens, Functional Yoga with Paul Grilley and trauma-sensitive teaching with The Minded Institute. She is as well trained in teaching meditation, pranayama and conscious connected breathwork (200hr teacher training in shamanic and tantric breathwork as well as transformational breathwork like rebirthing or holotropic breathwork). Julia loves to help you relax and applies relaxation techniques like Progressive Muscle Relaxation, Autogenic Training as well as her famous Yoga Nidra to her yoga sessions. She further took advanced courses in Fascial Yoga, Face Yoga, Menoyoga and Chair-based Yoga. The latter is the foundation for her popular Office Yoga concept. Julia teaches in English or German. Click on her picture to read about her yoga journey.
Julia’s certificates and Continued Education
- Dec 2017 – 200h Multistyle Yoga Teacher Training, Thailand
- Dec 2017 – Chi Nei Tsang Massage Training, Thailand
- Feb 2019 – 200h Yoga Nidra and Hatha Yoga Teacher Training, South Africa
- Apr 2020 – 300h Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training, Guatemala
- Oct 2021 – 200h Kaula Tantra Yoga and Shamanism Teacher Training, Italy
- Dec 2021 – 200h Multistyle Breathwork Facilitator Training, Greece
- Mar 2022 – 7h Chair-based Yoga Asana, UK
- May 2022 – 300h Multistyle Yoga Teacher Training, India
- Dec 2022 – 4h Trauma Sensitive Yoga Skills, UK
- Apr 2023 – 30h Menopause Yoga Teacher Training, UK
- Apr 2023 – 17h Pranayama Course with Mark Stephens, USA
- Jun 2023 – 15h Yoga Therapy for Thyroid Conditions, Germany
- Jul 2023 – 15h Yoga Therapy for Cancer, Germany
- Jul 2023 – 20h Functional Yin Yoga with Paul Grilley, USA
- Jul 2023 – 2h Fascia as a mediator between Autonomic Nervous System,
Emotion and Immune Regulation with Robert Schleip, Germany
- Jul 2023 – 64h Yoga Therapy for Respiratory Conditions, Germany
- Jul 2023 – 45h Fascia Yoga Teacher Training, Germany
- Aug 2023 – 6h Yoga Therapy for Herniated Discs, The Netherlands
- Oct 2023 – 3h Face Yoga for Jaw and Neck, Germany
- Oct 2023 – 3h Yoga for Pelvic Floor Health, Germany
- Oct 2023 – 64h Yoga Therapy for the Heart according to the Dean Ornish, MD program for prevention and reversal of coronary heart disease, Germany
- Nov 2023 – 17h Yoga Therapy Foundations, Germany
- Nov 2023 – 64h Yoga Therapy for Digestive Conditions, Germany